*Parking for all locations is indicated on this map.
Scarritt Bennett Center
Ingram Hall at Blair School of Music
At the corner of 24th Avenue S. and Children’s Way
Vanderbilt Curb Center
1801 Edgehill Avenue
Vanderbilt Student Life Center
310 25th Avenue South
- Doors open to the Kickoff at 12:30pm on Saturday, August 1. The conference registration desk will be located in Ingram Hall for the duration of the Kickoff event.
- Beginning on Sunday, August 2, the conference registration desk at Scarritt Bennett opens each morning 30 minutes prior to first session.
- Seating in the conference sessions at the Scarritt Bennett venue is first-come, first-serve. Due to the large number of attendees enrolled, we have made arrangements for a live feed of selected plenary sessions to be broadcast into a second overflow room, Laskey C, on the second floor.
- Complementary Wi-Fi is available at all of the conference venues, but due to high volume some speeds may be slow at times (thus, attendees may want to bring their own hot-spot if they have one).
- The Tillman Room, located on the 2nd floor of the Laskey Building at Scarritt Bennett Center, is a dedicated lactation room at the conference venue. The room is equipped with power outlets and a refrigerator. This room is available for mothers who need to pump, or who prefer to nurse in private. Attendees needing lactation space at conference events occurring in other locations should contact Dr. Reyna Gordon in advance of the conference, if possible. SMPC 2015 supports breastfeeding mothers, and we hope that a lactation room will become a staple of future SMPC meetings!