Principal Investigator: Bruce Compas Ph. D.
Bruce Compas, Ph.D.
Bruce Compas is the Patricia and Rodes Hart Professor of Psychology and Human Development, Professor of Pediatrics, Co-Director of Clinical Psychology Training, and Director of Psychology at the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. He received his bachelors degree in psychology and his PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of California, Los Angeles. More…
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Vermont
- Ohio State University/
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Arizona State University
- University of Washington
- San Diego State University
- Toronto Hospital for Sick Children
- Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Students
- Former Vanderbilt Graduate Students
- Former Vermont Graduate Students
- Former Undergraduate Honors Students