Last Updated: Friday, October 02, 2015
Principal Investigator: Ann P. Kaiser, Ph.D.
Could your toddler with autism or suspected autism benefit from a language intervention?
Participants will receive:
- Assessments of language and cognitive skills at no cost to you
- Evidence-based communication intervention at your home at no cost to you
What we will ask you to do:
- Come to Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for assessments 9 times across 12 months
- Fill out forms telling us about your child’s development
- Participate in learning and practicing intervention strategies with your child at home 2 times per week for 6 months
- Total time commitment is 12 months
Has a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder or is suspected to have autism
Is between 24 and 36 months
Assessments and intervention at no cost to you
9 visits to VKC over 12 months + in home interventions
Suzanne Thompson, M.Ed., BCBA
To be notified when you are a possible match for a research study looking for participants, register with Vanderbilt's ResearchMatch at the link below.
ResearchMatch.org is a free and safe national website
that matches research volunteers with researchers looking for participants. Registries for Autism and Intellectual Disabilities are now
available on ResearchMatch. Everyone is welcome to join, regardless of age, or condition.
Visit www.researchmatch.org to learn more and to join today.