Technical support at VUMC is provided by Medical Center Information Technology (MCIT), with specialized support provided by colleges and academic departments. Core A Technical Services provides support for specialized IDDRC-related needs for technical support.
Technical Support staff provide:
- Secure management of servers
- General technical support for IDDRC leadership and staff
- Website programming for IDDRC, UCEDD, LEND, and TRIAD and consultation for IDDRC projects
- Databases design, implementation, and maintenance for IDDRC projects and websites
- Technical support for IDDRC-sponsored Training and Education events
- Development and training in use of computer systems to investigators and their staff
IDDRC computer users may contact Technical Support staff by contacting the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, which generates a ticket that facilitates effective management of technical support.
Jon Tapp, Webmaster and Director of Information Technology
Design and layout of journal figures, graphs, newsletters, brochures, and flyers. All jobs are processed in the order that they are received. Allow a minimum of 2 weeks turnaround for all design requests. A due date will be set at the start of the job. Note: Communications Services provides writing, editing, and proofing assistance.
View this tip sheet on VKC printing guidelines.
Contact: Kylie Muccilli
Poster Printing Resources:
Scientific Illustration Resource:
If you make use of these services or facilities, please acknowledge this support in publications, as required by the EKS NICHD.
Sample: "Research supported in this publication was supported by the EKS NICHD of the NIH under Award #U54HD083211. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH."