Registration Not Required
TRIAD Families First 10 Year Celebration!
Date: September 08, 2018
Time: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Location: Vanderbilt Wyatt Center Lawn and Rotunda, 1930 South Drive, Nashville, TN 37212
Event Flyer: schedule-sign.jpg
Our Families First Program is Celebrating it's 10th Year
TRIAD's Families First program is celebrating 10 years of serving parents of young children with an autism spectrum disorder. Please join us for a fun day with the whole family!
FREE Indoor and Outdoor Activities Include:
- Kid's activities organized by TRIAD Community Outreach partners: Country Music Hall of Fame, FRIST Art Museum, Nashville Children's Theatre, Nashville Ballet, and the Nashville Zoo
- Food trucks
- Science Experiments
- Magic Show
- A bilingual children's musical performance
- Face painting
- Balloon Animals
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Games for all Ages
- A quiet room, visual schedule, and social stories
Make your plans to attend this FREE, fun-filled family event now!
- For schedule of events please see the attached flyer at the top of this event page.
- For maps and directions, please view the attached flier.
- To download a Social Story click the image below.
The VKC welcomes persons with disabilities.
Contact email@example.com or 615-322-8240 for disability access information; 2 weeks advance notice is recommended for some accommodations (e.g., Braille, signing).