Transition Tennessee, Partners in Education (PIE) Pre-Conference: Passport to the Future
Date: January 28, 2019 to January 28, 2019
Time: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
Location: Music City Center, Nashville
Held in conjunction with the Partners in Education (PIE) Statewide Special Education Conference. Visit https://transitiontn.org/conference/ for more information or contact Rachael Jenkins.
Pre-Conference: Mon., Jan. 28, 2019
Partners in Education Conference: Tuesday- Thursday, Jan. 29-31, 2019
- Dec. 21: Last day to register and lock in the $85 early bird rate
- Dec. 22: Late registration fee of $110 begins
- Jan. 9, 2019: Last day to cancel and receive a full refund. All eligible refunds will be issued post-conference
- Jan. 10, 2019: No refunds after this date, even if your registration is cancelled or your registration is unpaid or if you do not show up to the conference. You will still be charged the full conference fee. If you are not able to attend the conference, it is recommended that someone else be substituted in your place
- Jan. 21, 2019: LAST DAY TO REGISTER. Registration closes at midnight.
The VKC welcomes persons with disabilities.
Contact email@example.com or 615-322-8240 for disability access information; 2 weeks advance notice is recommended for some accommodations (e.g., Braille, signing).