Based on the popular children's book of the same name by Robert Kalan, this energetic and humorous ballet is completely narrated and incorporates children from the audience as they instruct the frog to jump for his safety! The repetitive dialogue of the story helps to build important memory skills, while the art of dance, drama and visual art "bring science to life" with lessons on bugs, reptiles and other pond creatures.
Available Support Materials:
- Map of building w/ quiet zones – this will be made available online and a hard copy will be distributed on day of performance
- Que cards will be held up during the performance to signal audience to say “Jump Frog Jump”
- Social story of the ballet will be made available online
- Performance space will stay fully lit during the ballet
- Sound will be lowered for comfort