KidTalk for Toddlers with Autism
Social Communication Intervention for Children with Autism or suspected Autism
Who Can Participate:
We are looking for parent(s) and their 24 to 36-month-old children who:
- Have a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder or is suspected to have Autism
- Whose parents are willing to be taught the intervention and use it with their children.
- Whose parents are willing to come to Vanderbilt for intervention and assessments, and are willing to have interventionists come to their home.
Compensation for Participants:
- Assessments of language and cognitive skills at no cost to you.
- Evidence-based communication intervention at your home at no cost to you.
What we will ask you to do:
- Come to Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for assessments 9 times across 12 months.
- Fill out forms telling us about your child’s development.
- Participate in learning and practicing intervention strategies with your child at home 2 times per week for 6 months.
- Total time commitment is 12 months.
This project is federally funded by the U.S. Department of Education
Click on the image below for a downloadable PDF of the flyer.