- Camps and/or Summer Programs
- Military & Veterans Resources
- Recreation Programs
- Respite Care Services
Joni and Friends is a Christian-based organization which equips churches to do disability ministry. Its mission is to present the hope of the Gospel to people affected by disability though programs and outreaches around the world. The organization seeks to energize the church, and move people from lack of awareness to embracing people of all abilities into the fabric of worship, fellowship, and outreach.
Joni and Friends also trains and mentors people with disabilities to exercise their gifts of leadership and service in their churches and communities.
Nashville contact: Elizabeth Oliver, (615) 675-0212, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joni and Friends regularly hosts the events below. See Pathfinder Event Calendar for dates and more details.
* Summer Family Retreat - focuses on families impacted by disability, whether they are intact, blended, or single-parent families.
* Wheels for the World Trip - Joni and Friends heads up a trip to Guatemala to deliver and fit wheelhairs while bringing the Gospel to those afffected by disability. Need specific volunteers who can serve as wheelchair mechanics, occupational and physical therapists, and persons to share the Gospel.
* Warrior Getaway - designed for American servicemen and women who have visible and invisible wounds as a result of war. These getaways are a place for respite and spiritual refreshment for service persons and their famillies.
* Marriage Retreat - Getaways for those whose marriage is affected by the disability of a spouse or child.
Serves all ages
Interpreter Services available upon request
Mon - Fri, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Fee and Payment Methods