Principal Investigator: Ann P. Kaiser, Ph.D.
Could your toddler with autism or suspected autism benefit from a language intervention?
Participants will receive:
- Assessments of language and cognitive skills at no cost to you
- Evidence-based communication intervention at your home at no cost to you
What we will ask you to do:
- Come to Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for assessments 9 times across 12 months
- Fill out forms telling us about your child’s development
- Participate in learning and practicing intervention strategies with your child at home 2 times per week for 6 months
- Total time commitment is 12 months
Has a diagnosis of an autism spectrum disorder or is suspected to have autism
Is between 24 and 36 months
Assessments and intervention at no cost to you
9 visits to VKC over 12 months + in home interventions
Suzanne Thompson, M.Ed., BCBA
Last Updated: Friday, October 02, 2015