Who belongs to TASA?
- Individuals with disabilities
- Family members
- Representatives from various state and community agencies
What are the responsibilities of TASA members?
- Attend meetings via videoconference in Memphis, Nashville or Knoxville or via teleconference
- Serve on a TASA subcommittee that helps develop the goals of TASA
- Act as a resource and liaison between TASA and self‐advocates in the community
- Facilitate collaboration with community programs that promote self‐advocacy
- Link TASA with self‐advocacy resources in the community
How can I become a member of TASA?
New members are always welcome. Email email@example.com , statewide TASA Coordinator, for more information.