Social-emotional development and intervention
Social skills instruction, usually group oriented, is aimed at increasing the quality and capability of interpersonal interaction.
Studies related to the topic: Social-emotional development and intervention
Click on the study title below to receive contact information, brochures and more in-depth information.
Grants related to the topic: Social-emotional development and intervention
- Improving Social Function in Prader-Willi Syndrome
PI: Dykens, Elisabeth
- Development of Program-Wide Supports for the Pyramid Model Implementation: Addressing Young Children’s Social-Emotional Competence and Challenging Behaviors
PI: Hemmeter, MaryLouise
- Using Peer Models in the Context of Small-Group Direct Instruction to Teach Social and Academic Skills to Children with Autism [Research Training Program in Special Education: Early Career Development and Mentoring]
PI: Ledford, Jennifer
- An Intelligent three Dimensional Learning Environment for Enhancing Social Communication Skills in Infants and Toddlers
PI: Warren, Zachary
- Efficacy of Parent-implemented Treatment in Infant Siblings of Children With ASD
PI: Yoder, Paul
- Intervention Effects of Intensity and Delivery Style for Toddlers with ASD
PI: Yoder, Paul
People related to the topic: Social-emotional development and intervention
JoAnne Bachorowski, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology, College of Arts and Science
Jennifer Blackford, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences and Psychology
Thomas Catron, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, and Pediatrics
Bruce Compas, Ph.D.
Patricia and Rodes Hart Professor of Psychology and Human Development; Professor of Pediatrics; Director, Psycho-Oncology, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
Edward Conture, Ph.D.
Professor of Hearing and Speech Sciences Emeritus
Blythe A. Corbett, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Psychology
Ronald Cowan, Ph.D., M.D.
Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, and Radiology & Radiological Sciences; Director, Psychiatric Neuroimaging Program; Scientific Director, Vanderbilt Addiction Center
Elisabeth Dykens, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, and Pediatrics; Co-Director, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
Vicki Harris, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychology & Human Development and Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Mary Louise Hemmeter, Ph.D.
Professor of Special Education
Victoria Knight, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Special Education
Miriam Lense, Ph.D.
Research Instructor in Otolaryngology
Sohee Park, Ph.D.
Gertrude Conaway Vanderbilt Professor of Psychology; Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences and Medicine, Health & Society
Craig Smith, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology and Human Development
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Affairs
Andrew J. Tomarken, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology and Chair of the Department, College of Arts and Science; Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Tedra A. Walden, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology and Human Development
Joseph H Wehby, Ph.D.
Chair and Associate Professor of Special Education; Project Director, National Center for Leadership in Intensive Intervention (NCLii)
Back to the topic index