- Internet Access
- Web-capable device (e.g. tablet, computer)
- Application completed by: deadline TBD
- Recommendation from EIRA director/supervisor
- Worked with TRIAD Consultants or attended trainings previously
- 1 year commitment
- Willingness to complete multiple live remote consult/coaching sessions
- Willingness to present and train others; present work at state conferences
- Willingness to complete assignments that include uploading videos/content to an online platform in between sessions
||September 2019-June 2020
||Evidence-based practice for working with children with ASD and related disorders as well as their caregivers
Topics covered will be based on group needs assessment
||Eight total 1-hour sessions per year including:
- Didactic presentation of training material
- Case presentation and discussion
- Supported small group activities
||In between sessions:
- Self-monitoring practice of professional skills
- Homework assignments – after each session, expect 1 hour of homework to be completed before attending the next session (including engagement with additional required training modules, reflection, and planning).
- As a part of the series, for certification, you will be asked to use the knowledge you gained from this experience to support colleagues and other professionals in developing their own practice.
- In the summer of 2020, participants will collaborate with TRIAD consultants to complete a full day workshop for EI providers from region.
|Proof of Attendance
||Participants will receive certificates documenting their participation after all eight sessions and accompanying assignments are completed.
||Participants will receive education and support implementing evidence-based practice with young children with ASD from TRIAD Consultants. TRIAD consultants will provide support to TEIS providers to implement training with peers in their region.