||Educators, consultants, and administrators who provide or plan to provide professional development sessions within their schools and school systems.
||Prior to attending the workshop, participants must view and complete the eight brief online training modules with an 80% score on each knowledge questionnaire to reflect mastery of content. Upon completion, participants are eligible to attend the workshop.
- Quality workshop facilitation guidelines
- Instruction for utilizing prepared TRIAD modules for dissemination
- This training will not include discussion or application of specific strategies used to teach students with autism. For training opportunities pertaining to those topics, please visit: WEBSITE
||Train the Trainer Activities including:
- Power Point presentation
- Live Modeling
- Supported large and small group planning activities
- Individual planning time
- Interactive Materials
- Ongoing Coaching
|Proof of Attendance and Opportunity for Certification
- Participants will receive certificates documenting their participation in TTT with 12 hours of professional development provided.
- Participants will have the opportunity to become a Certified TRIAD Module Facilitator.